With a pre-owned sofa on Sara’s List, you can save a bundle on what is typically one of the most expensive pieces of furniture you’ll buy for a living room or family room. But saving money doesn’t mean giving up your personal style. Adding accessories in rich colors and eye-catching textures will transform a simple traditional sofa like this one into the focal point of any setting.
Here are five tips to customize the look of this neutral sofa that’s currrently available on Sara’s List:
- Go subtle or dramatic with pillows. Our pillow expert, Leslie Price, shares the latest trends in this versatile accessory and is a great local source for custom covers.
- Throw blankets can make a shy sofa the life of the party. Check out the ideas in this Houzz post.
- Mix it up. Combine this sofa with a pair of chairs in a patterned fabric with wood arms and leg for a visually interesting seating area.
- Float it. Try placing this sofa away from the wall or on an angle to give your room an instant makeover.
- Put your feet up. Instead of the expected coffee table, try a large round ottoman that is firm enough to support a wooden tray.
On Sara’s List, you’ll discover pre-owned sofas in many styles, from shabby chic to edgy modern–all ready for your customizing touches.